NCL 7 DAY BERMUDA CRUISE

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: April 24, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

Overall I had a good experience. I got the ultimate dinning package which contributed a lot to my satisfaction. Without this package, food was just so so. For older kids, would prefer more actionable outdoor activities.

In terms of technology, I think it needs an upgrade. Having to carry the room card at all times was a bit inconvenient. I used a wrist band at other cruise lines which made things so much easier.

Also, having to pay for wifi to communicate with other members of your family on the ship is excessive. It was free on other cruise lines.

Le Bistro was the best restaurant onboard