Beautiful ship

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 06, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

The breakaway was a very nice ship. But bc of the size I felt it was too cramped alot of the time. Long lines to get in places etc. Also I thought the staff could have been friendlier. Most were not very personable. Our neighbors were very loud and kept us up a few nights, tho I know that is not Norwegians fault. I felt like our bathroom wasn't cleaned very well every day, I roomed with 2 guys and by the end of the week the toilet was gross. I was annoyed I couldn't do the free fall slide bc I have a number of earrings in my ear, but it was ok to do the other slides. I didn't really understand that. The shows were amazing! Great entertainment! Ship was clean, buffet food was great! Loved Modernos! Loves OSheehans food and availability!

No kids with us

Nice and roomy compared to state rooms. Nice balcony and sound proof door

Modernos was worth the upcharge!