Awesome Cruise

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

19 Night Bahamas & Southern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 27, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

Thanks to for the wonderful cruise it set up for me. Karen was fantastic in communicating when needed and followed through with everything I needed. Best of all I checked 3 different places for prices and was the cheapest by far and included stateroom credits and the ultimate beverage package. I would recommend to use and Karen for all your travel needs. A++++

na

Take advantage of some of the specialty dining they offer, especially Cagney's Steakhouse and the Japennese they were fantastic !!!