Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good ship but don't buy watches or jewelry....

Sail Date: December 20, 2015

Not sure if all cruise ship does this.  I purchased a watch on the ship which was 75% off the retail price tag, so I paid $150 for it.  Later I found this same watch was being sold on Amazon for $80.  I checked other watches that they are selling, all of them are over priced.  Even the manufacture's retail price tag price was about 10%-20% higher the regular retail price.  I felt scammed so I returned the watch.  Other than that everything was great on the cruise ship.  So don't buy any watch or jewelry unless you really its value.

We have two balcony cabins. They are nice, wish there are more 110v AC outlets. So I would recommend bring your own power strip. I think the $13 per day, per person service charge is way too much. I am wondering how much of that money actually goes to the cabin staffs or Norwegian is using this money to pay them.
The return disembarkation was very chaotic. We use the "Easy Disembark", but still waited on line for over an hour dragging our luggages through different floors.
New York, New York I live in NY so no comment.
Port Canaveral, Florida We got there late so I was glad that I didn't book any excursion.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Wasn't able to go there due to inclement weather condition.
I went to the Blue Lagoon which was okay. The beach is quite enclose so we couldn't enjoy the wave. I would try other beach next time. Fresh coconut water is great; have to try one.

Don't buy any watch or jewelry unless you really know their value. Liquor is cheaper. Food is great. I definitely recommend Savor. It is free and it provides great food and service. Shanghai Noodles--rice noodle is terrible and beef so tough that I can barely swallow it.