Worst customer service

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 22, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

I've been on 10 cruises, some of them NCL, and this is by far the worst customer service I have ever experience at sea. The staff, all the way from the guest service desk to the library attendant acted like every time you asked them a question or for help that you were bothering them. I don't think NCL corporate would like how this ship is operated, even the muster drill was disorganized as I witnessed a family with small children get yelled at because the youngest child was playing on their parents phone while waiting to be dismissed. The weather was horrible and the staff made no effort to create additional indoor activities so much of the time we stayed in the room as the public areas were crowded with people staring at trivia on the big screen. The ship is very nice and the food was fantastic, that's about all I can say that was positive. But I doubt I will be taking NCL again for a long time.

Nice cabin, no obstruction.
Nothing to do here unless you book excursion as you dock in industrial port