Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 22, 2015

As this was my 8th cruise, I must say cruising has turned me off, it was always something to look for in advance and especially a cruise on a big ship the NCL

Breakaway. The ship was clean staff and crew polite, food excellent, we ate only

once in the large restaurant, it was not worth it making reservation and waiting in lines, the buffet at the 15th floor had all the good food you could choose from. One day they had a Bavarian lunch in one of the restaurants, since I was born in Germany I had to try this food they served, it was terrible, if you liked red cabbage and German hot dogs, that was it all others was a shame. One of the Staff was present a gentleman from Germany, ok Bavaria whom I called over to have him taste to try the potatoe salad, he said what was wrong with it, I said it had no taste, no vinegar, he tried to make a joke to tell me vinegar was no good it would loosen our teeth, I urged him to try a bit of it, but he refused. Desert was ok they had Black Forest cake but all others was a zero as per taste.

We were suppose to land off shore from an Island owned by NCL, but bad weather prevented us from going on shore, people all dressed in bathing suit ready to get off, but finally we heard from mouth to mouth this was off, to be honest the speaker system was never clear to hear these announcements. Entertainment we seen a few times, one which should had bin scheduled for the theater was in a mall area, totally over crowded. If you are an older person, let me advice you never go when children have off, some parents left theirs running wild, leaving them alone to eat, they filled up their plates, took a bite and left it standing, sat at another table and done the same, these kids never went through bad times I assume, just very waste full.

excellent, the young man from the Phillipines was always polite and helpful, kept the room in the best of shape.

If you like food eat at the buffet 15th floor and pick what you like.