Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sick the second day out until day 6

Sail Date: November 08, 2015

I was very sick on Monday night thru Friday morning of our crusie. I got very good care from the medical people on ship.  Unfortunately I did  not get out of my room for 4.5 days due to an intestinal virus that kept me in my bed with 102 temperature.  When I did get out of my room, the cruise was wonderful.  The ship was unusually rocky it seems.  I have never been a cruise that was as rocky as this one but perhaps it was a one off.  The ship was great, the food good, I enjoyed the cirque and Rock of Ages, shopping on board was lovely.  The crew was extremely helpful especially the cabin-man he was excellent and took good care of me while i was ill.  I never got off the ship at any ports of call due to my illness.  My room was lovely with a balcony. Next time it will be better I am sure.  I have cruised at least 7 times before this is the first time I was sick and the ship was so rocky.

Great room, the attendant was excellent, kind patient and attentive.

Lovely ship, plenty to do and plenty to eat and love the convenience of the touch screens that allow you to locate where you want to go.