Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Never again!!

Sail Date: November 08, 2015

This had been my 3rd Norwegian cruise and I'm glad to say it'll be my last! I purchased this trip as a Anniversary gift for my Partner who had never been on a cruise before.I thought she would have a wonderful time since this was the newest ships so it has to be bigger than all & lots more to do. I was wrong the breakaway is beautiful but because it's so big the lack of services sucks! The Customer service employees were rude and unhelpful, I booked a balcony suite with a king size bed & got 2 twin beds! Btw we slept like that for 4 of the 6 nights we were on the ship! No one listen not even the Customer service manager Michelle..omg it was the worse! Our tendering to stirrup cay Bahamas was a nightmare there were only 4 tenders & about 2000 people wanting to go to the island. The ship holds roughly 3500 people! I applied for the Credit Card 2 nights before I left and to my surprise they charged my credit card for all my charges plus all the cash I put in to my account so they were trying to stay with all my money. I felt so bad for my girlfriend because this really left her with a bad taste in her mouth. I.made this like it was better than a flat land vacation, nope I was wrong she would rather go on an airplane than a ship again. Thanks Norwegian!!  I CAN'T even continue because there was more! The worst thing of all this is that Norwegian doesn't have a Corporate email , you would have to write a letter and send it to there Corporate offices in Miami Florida. Wow! Some times you think  bigger is better in this case I disagree I went on the smaller ships and the service was 5 out of 5! Carnival and Royal Caribbean here I come. Good riddance Norwegian cruise lines!

Cruise Photos

Cabin / Stateroom HORRIBLE!!! I was suppose to get a full to king size bed for my partner and I and we got a room with twin beds!!! Thanks we slept like that for 4 nights out of the 6nights we were slept there.
The only best service came from my waiter in Cagneys steak house "Jowel"
New York, New York
I live there too cold & to expensive!
Port Canaveral, Florida
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
The shopping district is great

The ship is to big, lack of great service