Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good experience

Sail Date: November 15, 2015

Overall experience was good as a first time cruiser

1) I felt the number of professional shows were very few (I think 4)

2) Last day of cruise, there were no shows

3) Being an Indian vegetarian, food options were few. Restaurant staff tried to help by cooking rotis and some indian curry

4) Great Stirrup cay port was cancelled as we need to go on tender boats and water is rough, I am assuming this might be case always

5) Shore excursions were very costly when purchased from cruise; I recommend to purchase them outside

6) time spent at ports is very little (8 hours), and most time goes in journey to shore excursion. it would be great if they give atleast 12 hours at a port.

Spending $150 to $200 for each person for a 5 hour magic kingdom is not worth

Cabin seems very small, I believe this is same in all ships. but we have closet space and bunk beds for my kids. cabin size is fine as we would not spend much time in cabin expect for sleeping or getting ready
New York, New York
Port Canaveral, Florida
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Cruiseline cancelled this port call as they need to take us by tender boats and waters are rough. Chances that this port will be cancelled always.