Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Worst Vacaton Ever

Sail Date: November 15, 2015

This was the biggest mistake I have ever made. I did not get anything that I was promised. I was supposed to receive anniversary cake on November 15, 2015 and I did  not receive the cake nor the wine I purchased until the next day. There was a funky smell in our stateroom and our shower continued to back up every time we used it. We also broke out with a skin infection due too something on the ship. We have hospital bills to prove it. I am very disappointed and I did not get to enjoy my vacation, We spent everyday in our stateroom. We did not get to swim due to what our skin looked like from the infection. I am hoping a supervisor will contact me because of this. I will continue to reach out until I get my money back!! I have cruised before and did not have this experience, I spent over $2,500 between the cabin and everything we purchased. I WILL NEVER SAIL ON THE BREAKAWAY AGAIN!!AngryCryingSad

Our cabin smelled, even after housekeeping was finished. We tried leaving the balcony door open for some air but nothing worked, The shower backed up every time we used it. By Tuesday morning my fiancé and I broke out with skin infections and got very sick. Due to this tragedy we did not get to go to Florida, we did not get to swim at all during our vacation, and we spent most of our trip in our stateroom.
Ship Quality Our stateroom was so filthy it gave us a stomach virus and we broke out with a skin infection.
I was too sick too enjoy any of the destinations
There was nothing to do on the ship.
The staff was very rude and did not understand anything that I was trying to ask.
Everything on the ship made my stomach sick! I threw up everything I ate.
New York, New York
Port Canaveral, Florida
I never got off the boat because we were very sick!!
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
We were too sick to enjoy the island! Only went for an hour to shop a bit. I felt dizzy the entire time we were there.