Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Broken dish in my food, poor customer service

Sail Date: November 08, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Boarding the ship was pretty straightforward.  Long lines but that is to be expected.  My luggage made it to the room on time etc. Room was nice. I was very disappointed to see there were only two outlets for 4 of us and MORE in our bathroom. The most disappointing part was the customer service and communication nevertheless staff.  I came to the front desk on two occasions to settle problems with my key card. I was told they were fixed and would work properly,  only to hake to come back again and WAIT in that line again waiting over an hour of my tI me while my family waited for me to finish AGAIN.

Than comes the broken dish, my son was eating ab sale when he suddenly spit out a piece of a glass like substance.  We had to be risked to medical for a check.  He swallowed some. You would think this would cause management to come see us, NOPE. no check on us by any one once we left the doctor office . I had to ask to see someone in management.

Terrible.  I had better customer service at a McDonald's

Nice but not enough outlets
New York, New York
Port Canaveral, Florida
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
It's beautiful there, although the tendering process is difficult and there are not enough beach chairs by any means and you pay for anything you do on that beach such as floaties for the children in the water etc I thought that that was a little bit classless and penny-pinching on their part

Get to the Atrium early as you won't have a seat left. It does not support the out of people on the ship

1 Comment