Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Love Cruises

Sail Date: October 25, 2015

I love cruises. will take a cruise at anytime. getting ready to look into next year. Feb 2016.''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

cabin was very comfortable. a little confused with the light.
could have been more organized. a lot of people pushing and arguing, about getting off ship. missing planes.
first time on Breakaway,very well kept up.
Excursion was fun tour guys was very versed in the happening in the Bahamas and going to The Atlantis was nice also.
Onboard Activities n/a
Children's Programs n/a
I think the Atrium Room should be enlarged, or expanded, there was too many people, not enough seating. Maybe the customer service should be on another deck.
Aspec. cabin attendant very courteous and professional
food was very good. Plenty of
New York, New York
love NY my home.
Port Canaveral, Florida
a day of rest.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
a little crowded on Stirrup Cay, had sit at table, o beach space
a tour of the island and went to Atlantis, very nice outing. Very good tour guide.

I enjoyed Fat Cats Blues and Jazz club, the pools and the Atrium if and when I got a seat

1 Comment