Love Cruises

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 25, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

I love cruises. will take a cruise at anytime. getting ready to look into next year. Feb 2016.''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

food was very good. Plenty of

n/a

I think the Atrium Room should be enlarged, or expanded, there was too many people, not enough seating. Maybe the customer service should be on another deck.

n/a

Aspec. cabin attendant very courteous and professional

first time on Breakaway,very well kept up.

cabin was very comfortable. a little confused with the light.

I enjoyed Fat Cats Blues and Jazz club, the pools and the Atrium if and when I got a seat

love NY my home.
a day of rest.
a little crowded on Stirrup Cay, had sit at table, o beach space
a tour of the island and went to Atlantis, very nice outing. Very good tour guide.