Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Nothing but Norwegian from now on...

Sail Date: October 04, 2015

Wonderful cruise.  Don't know if I could ever do other cruise lines now, the freestyle dining is so convenient.  Food was fabulous, so many restaurants, so much variety,  high quality.  We did pay extra for 2 specialty restaurants because we were celebrating a special occasion, but its not at all necessary to.  The complimentary dining is phenomenal.

I was worried that the ship would feel crowded with so many people on it, but it surprisingly never really did.  I can see where in the hot summer the pool space would be a problem, but I think that would be the case for most ships just as it is for so many hotels/resorts.

Ship was beautiful, service was great.  Getting on and off the ship in NYC could not have been better,  less than 30 minutes from cab to room.  Same with disembarking.

Bermuda is gorgeous. We got better prices booking excursions there than thru the ship
Dueling pianos was so much fun! Shows in theatre were alright, very "cruise-shippy"