Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

The worst ever! My honeymoon was ruined!

Sail Date: October 04, 2015

If I can rate this 0 stars I would. I got married and we decided to take a cruise as our honeymoon. Needless to say it was horrible. When we were boarding everything went well. We understood there was a hurricane in the destination areas and the waters will be rocky. This not mean that our room had to be without air conditioning. I asked my neighbor if theirs was working and it was. The next day they came to fix the air but then the television did not work. It took them 24 hours to fix everything and each time one thing was fixed another will break. I try not to let this bother our honeymoon. We went to a restaurant for dinner. It was a nice place. I ordered chicken and my husband ordered the steak. The food came out and my chicken was raw. I took one bit and it was raw. I gave it back to the waiter and he was nice about it but I told him I did not want it replaced. I went to the buffet and ate something small. We went to another restaurant another day. The waitress was nice at first. She asked us if we wanted anything from the bar and we declined. Once we declined her entire attitude changed. She was rude. Our dinners came out and that was actually good and cooked.

At the beginning of the trip I put some money down for excursions and spending money. I went to guest services and gave them a credit card since the money was used. I asked if everything was good and I can continue to purchase items since we were on our way back home. The man said everything was great. I went with my husband to purchase some gift sets. We swiped our room key and the lady said sorry it is declined. I was so embarrassed. We went back down to guest services and asked what happened. The lady says the card was not activated with our room it was an error. We went back to purchase and everything was fine.

The boat itself was nice. But if you are going on this boat be prepared to pay for every little thing. From arcades, to bowling, to shows, to fancy restaurants,

If it was not for the service we received, the room breakage, and the card mishap it might have been a good honeymoon. I am not very happy. I am staying with Carnival!

Nothing worked