Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Great ship

Sail Date: October 04, 2015

My husband and I cruised from New York to Bermuda October 4, even with hurricane Joaquin looming, we were determined to have a great time ...and we did !! We left at 2am instead of 4 pm to avoid the hurricane that was currently passing by Bermuda . We enjoyed the ship & got acquainted with it while still in New York & never felt cheated that we didn't leave on time. The ship is beautiful. Food was awesome, and I know good food. Is it the Ritz..? No, but close enough. After months of planning and many reviews read about this ship, I can honestly say ppl just love to complain ! If you are thinking about taking the breakaway from New York do not hesitate !!! We had an aft balcony on deck 9 , smack in the middle & heard no noise from restaurant below & no noise from above. Lovely room & balcony, clean & spacious..9922.