great getaway

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 31, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

had a amazing time, the ship was able to satisfy me and my daughters every need and want. will definitely set sail again through this cruise line. I am truly impressed

way too small for me will definitely choose a bigger room.

the garden café was the best and easiest spot for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack ice cream time, anytime. great variety of food and it was very delicious. teppanyaki a hibachi inspired grill was amazing!!!! the steaks were amazing. I honestly have nothing bad to say!