nice stateroom if that's where you chose to spend your time...

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 05, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway
The staterooms were nice and larger then the other staterooms I have stayed in however the common areas and children's pool were very compact. I found sinage and communication was very confusing. for example for example there is no main lounge and the area they hold their parties in the spice h2o has a sign at the main entrance stating adults only 18 and over for this reason we missed all the parties assuming the children were not allowed in. The splash academy Kids Club was also not large enough to accommodate all of the children so the children had to be walked down 5 flights of steps 3 times a day to A Lounge located in the Casino causing the children to be exposed to cigarette smoke. because the policy was to sign your kids out for meals basically I felt llke my entire vacation running back and forth to the Kids Club. they were only allowed to stay 3 hours and then had to be picked up for 2 hours. The so if yo got the at 5 when they closed by the time you got them back you were late for the 7:00 show in the theater. If we tried to make the 9:30 show we would be late to get the kids at 10:15 so we missed most of the shows in the he theater as well. The do d in the diningroom was excellent however the buffet was quite boring and often cold. The crew were quite nice and very attentive. Over all I'm not sure I would book on the breakaway again. I do however like NCL and might consider the jewel or the Gem again.

dining room was excellent but the buffet was boring spicy and often cold.

had a good variety but because we were so busy running back and forth to the kids club we really could not enjoy them. I miss that they did not have the tour of the kitchens I was looking forward to that they only offered a behind the scenes tour which was very expensive.

nice shows but the timing needs to be better. I felt led me I was always running to meet you he schedule.

to much running back and forth and up and down. you never know if they are on deck 7 or deck 12. it is mandatory that you sign them out for 2 hour meals no one I have ever heard of gets a 2 hour lunch. the are walking them up and down 5 flights of steps 3 times a day though the smokey casino and then keeping them in a lounge located inside the smokey casino which is located inside the casino. the kids are breathing in cigarettes and second hand smoke. they really need a major over all.

the staff was very friendly and helpful.

staterooms are larger then average however common areas are very small and compact.

Larger then average. Plenty of room.

My granddaughter loved the ropes and the plank. Not sure if I would be brave enough to do it but she had a great time.

I live here not much to say love my bridges though.
we took an airboat ride and played with alligators had a lot of fun.
I love ncls private island the beach is amazing g.
the Bahamas are so beautiful and the locals are so friendly been there 6 times...