Don't Buy the Ultimate Beverage Package

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 07, 2014

Great cruise with lots of fun activities, but I do not recommend purchasing a beverage package. I made the mistake and feel it had a very negative impact on my cruising experience because I felt a strong desire to 'get my moneys worth' out of the package - basically I was always drunk or hungover. Which isn't what I was looking for or anticipating for this cruise.

There were too many Bingo and Deal or No Deal games. Should have branched out more.

Some really great shows!

N/A

Marciel who worked as a bartender at O'Sheehan's was excellent! Other bartenders seemed very slow with service.

Cocoa Village was cute but much too small for a truely amazing visit. I would recommend splurging on one of the theme parks in FL.
Our ship skipped this port due to weather