Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Don't Buy the Ultimate Beverage Package

Sail Date: December 07, 2014

Great cruise with lots of fun activities, but I do not recommend purchasing a beverage package. I made the mistake and feel it had a very negative impact on my cruising experience because I felt a strong desire to 'get my moneys worth' out of the package - basically I was always drunk or hungover. Which isn't what I was looking for or anticipating for this cruise.

Marciel who worked as a bartender at O'Sheehan's was excellent! Other bartenders seemed very slow with service.
Some really great shows!
N/A
Onboard Activities There were too many Bingo and Deal or No Deal games. Should have branched out more.
I felt like most of the excursions were too expensive and my ship skipped Great Stirrup Bay due to weather.
New York, New York
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cocoa Village was cute but much too small for a truely amazing visit. I would recommend splurging on one of the theme parks in FL.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Our ship skipped this port due to weather