Expensive, first cruise ever , disappointed

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 07, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

positive things ship was gorgeous, food was great. I felt for the price you should be able to see all shows. Way to crowded. Room staff were great. Sun decks were way to croweded. It's all about the money,so it felt. I'm not a drinker of alcoholic beverages, and with the medications I take I need to drink lots of water, I was on the sun deck and asked a staff member who was going around for ice water, never got it!! Which showed me they only want people to by alcohol for the money. This ship is nice but catered to the big spenders and not the others. Very disappointed for my first time. Didn't get to goto Great stirrup Cay. Paid way to much for universal studio excursion for 5 hours at the park. Was let off deck seven for disembark had to walk forever with heavy bags. Just ridiculous. Felt they were saying hurry up get off. So there you have it most likely will not go on another cruise. BP.

Don't know

If your rich and love to gamble and get drunk this is the ship for you. If you are on a budget and don't drink, save you money do something else with your family.

Confusing, long waits
Rainy, not enough time there
Didn't go due to weather
Warm, kind of dirty place but ok for first time