7 Days Breakaway Cruise to Bahamas

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 23, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

We took the Breakaway cruise from New New York to Cape Canaveral to Bahamas on November 23. This was our first cruise ever.

We experienced some rough weather that caused delays in arriving to the Cape Canaveral port and the cancelation of many excursions. Also many of the attractions on the ship were closed as a result of the weather.

Despite the rough weather, the experience was an unforgettable one. The food was excellent (specially deck 15), the shows very enjoyable, and the service was fantastic.

My family still misses deck 15 where the buffet restaurant is. We enjoyed very much that we could go to deck 15 at any time of the day and eat anything we want for as much as we want. The variety of food was great. There was something for every body.

We also enjoyed very much all the performance by Fire and Ice. Rosie has an unbelievable voice and her energy is a show on itself. We all enjoyed the Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy acrobatics. My wife and daughter enjoyed very much the Burn the Floor show and my son enjoyed Deal or Not Deal.

On Nassau we had the opportunity to swim with the dolphins. It is a once in a life experience that I recommend for every one to have.

On our last night we dinned at Teppanyaki, a Japanese Hibachi restaurant. We had some much fun that the Chef is on one of the photos in our Christmas Card

I thank Norwegian and it staff for making this a very memorable vacation for my family.

Our special thank to Djamel Bentmane, the Hotel Director, for his hospitality and all his attentions. He made our family feel very special and help us create some memories on my wife 50s birthday.

We enjoyed the variety of food at the Garden Cafee (deck 15) and the Teppanyaki restaurant. We were not as impressed with Manhattan Room and hear some not good reviews about the La Cucina’s

Thank to Alberto who took care of our cabinet, and many special thanks to Djamel Bentmane, the Hotel Director, for his hospitality and help us creating memories for my wife 50th birthday

The cabin was way too small for 4 people. It was perfect for 2. We had a balcony and loved sleeping with the door open.

If you have the opportunity to strike conversation with the officers of the ship, take the opportunity,

Do you like buffalo wings or mozarella sticks? Make sure to stop by O’Sheehan’s. They are open until 4:00 am

Port Canaveral, Florida Did not visit port

The excursion was cancelled becaused delays arriving to port due to the weather.
I had the chance to enjoy the beach although the water was cold. I relaxed
We went to swim with the dolphins. We all enjoyed but the kids in particular loved.