First Time on Norweigan

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 23, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

My family thoroughly enjoyed our cruise.  The food was very good and the entertainment was phenomenal.  My only complaint was the lack of supervision in the dining area.  We cruised during the Thanksgiving break, so there were a lot of kids and teens on our ship and they were running wild through the dining area grabbing food with their hands, running up and down the aisles, cutting in front of people.  I know it is the parent's job to monitor their children, but I think Norwegian should have a over 16 policy in their dining area that nobody under 16 should be allowed in the dining areas without a parent.  That would have solved the issue.