Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Norwegian Breakaway

Sail Date: September 28, 2014

I have cruised with Norwegian 4 times prior to this past cruise (09.28.2014-10.05.2014) on the Breakaway and had no complaints with any of them. It seems to me that they tried hard to cut corners any way possible designing the Breakaway. For a cruise that accommodates 3000 guests the theater was much to small, the seats were the most uncomfortable I have felt on any other cruise, the stateroom walls must have been paper thin as I heard the partying going on each and every night, or shall I say wee hours of the morning for 6 nights from the next door cabin. The hallways in the cabin were almost un passable   if 2 couples were walking in opposite directions, and when the stewards cleaning cart was in the hallway it was impossible. But worst of all, they couldn't have choose a worse floor surface around the pool area where I witnessed passengers slipping constantly, yours truly included!

Stay with the Epic or the Gem.