Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Breakaway to Bermuda

Sail Date: September 28, 2014

The ship is huge. Walking from one end to the other will definitely help calorie-wise. Everything is new, food is wonderful, balcony was fabulous.  we spent time at the casino and the blues bar, both were enjoyable. The only constructive criticism I have is the chairs.  They all look good but I found very few to be comfortable. I even was in the spa quiet room to wait for my appointment. It looked relaxing but the lounge chairs were not comfortable.  The ship is so big that the weather on the last night did not deter us from going out dancing. The ship was rocking a little. Some people were not feeling well.  I had a great overall experience and would recommend it to anyone.

good beers on tap