Awesome

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: September 28, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

My husband and I have been taking cruises the past three years, this was our second Norwegian cruise.  We loved it!  We celebrate our wedding anniversary and the cruise makes it so special.  We are recognized for our anniversary and had such a great time.  We did a lot more on this cruise than in the past.  Trivia, as well as napkin folding, great experience.   Your Employees are great!  so happy to be there for you.  Can't wait to take our next cruise!   When we got back to New York it was a good experience leaving the ship.  Last year we went on went on another cruise line, I do not like being told I had to eat at late hour and was seated w/ 8 others.  We were celebrating our Anniversary we did not want to sit with others.  We just wanted it to be us.  Turned off completely.  And leaving ship felt like we were cattle being herded off ship.  Norwegian knew what they were doing.  Great job!

Thanks

we enjoyed a few specialty restaurants, we would do it again.

enjoyed ourselves

wish there were a little more big shows.

clean, always cleaning around the ship all the time.

Loved my room and balcony.

Specialty restaurants certainly a must! Especially Steak house! Awesome!