Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

Don't go on this cruise ship!

Sail Date: January 05, 2014

First I had a on board credit from the travel agent and supposedly an additional $75 dollar credit from the cruise line that was left in our cabin the first day of the cruise.I got the credit from the travel agent automatically with no problems when I viewed my total room charges. The $75 inboard credit from Norwegian was never applied to my account! AND the woman at the inboard credit desk was no help what's so ever, I showed her both certificates stating what credit I should have. She claimed to fax the certicates to headquarters but it may take a while to get back to us, and she will let us know if they can fix this issue or not. They never got back to us either way...A BUNCH Of BULL! A nasty man works at the perser's desk beware, had an attitude before I opened my mouth. He did not let me ask my question all he said was what's wrong with you, why are you so angry for! I ordered a towel from him and on spite he shut my room cards off AND he purposefully put the wrong cabin number on the towel I had purchased, I told him the room number 3 times!!! The food was good for a couple days then it was the same everyday. I do not go on a cruise to pay or make reservations for the shows!!! This ship does not let you see a show you enjoyed again if you would like, they block you out from booking that show again!! The inside is plain and cheap looking not fancy like other ship. The ship is all about making money and charges for everything, not a real cruise! I have been on over 20 cruises, the worst service and experience yet never again, unless it's dirt cheap.

The staff on this ship has an attitude because they know they are getting tipped automatically