I wont be back

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review to Mexico

Norwegian Bliss

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)

Sail Date: October 27, 2019

Ship: Norwegian Bliss

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Review Summary

we will not use this cruise line again, we feel it is a big gambling cruise line also they charge for anything extra plus 20% tax. the entertainment was good they had a couple of shows that were excellent Jersey Boy's and the Beatles band.

Embarkation

very slow and crowded

Ship Experiences

just okay, drinks were very expensive 20% service charge on everything ordered two drambui scotch $31.20 for 2 drinks at a beatles show ordered 4 drinks over $60.00.

compared to other cruise lines very poor. I did enjoy the car racing not free $15.00 charge,

I loved the jersey boys show, and the Beatles show, saw them twice. comic shows bad and six was terrible show long and loud.

Bliss Casino

very smokey and large. felt the casino tournaments took too much of a draw. Then you had to pick an envelope to find out how much you had won, never seen this before and never entered any games. slanted too much towards the casino, found it very gready

ate in the dining room twice, the waiters were just okay. no interaction with the guests very generic. food was just okay nothing special. it was just fuel if you know what I mean. In the buffet on 16 the staff were just bus boys no service at all you had to get everything yourself. no one serving coffee or anything just bussing tables.

a beautiful ship, however the ship lacks friendship, I feel it is a money ship everything is $$$ selling all the time. the casino stinks of smoke no matter where you play.

the cabin was nice, the shower was great compared to other cruise ships we have been on. I did meet my cabin steward once, she kept our room very nice. Again $9.99 to see a movie newer release terrible, had a couple of drinks out of the mini bar in our room, again over $30 for two drinks.

don't buy any drinks onboard very expensive everything has a 20% tax/tip. try Princess or RCCL or Celebrity you will notice a big difference

Ports Of Call

San Pedro (Los Angeles), California

PV is very nice Cabo is small but nice, pass on Mazatlan you have to be very alert there. if its your first time there you will enjoy it

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

love the boardwalk

Mazatlan, Mexico

dont care for it, real bad port all commercial. don't feel safe in this town.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

very nice to walk around, a lot of street selling however very nice people.

Disembarkation