Noordam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

some good some ba

Sail Date: December 04, 2014

Room Type: Suite

The cabin was great, bathroom with two sinks and a tub and shower! The cabin service was not as efficient as previously; the cabin stewards had too many people to work for. The bar service was terrible! I had to go to the bar to order our drinks after waiting 20 minutes then after another 20 minutes I went up and got my husbands drinks-- another 15 minutes I went and got my drinks. The only time we saw the waiter was when he brought the bill. why did we pay a service charge for that? The food sometimes very good sometimes very poor. The Mariners lunch was really poor. Food took over an hour and then they sent to wrong order to the room. Instead of these tedious meals why don't you give internet time, like Princess. The entertainment was adequate.

Overall OK. I would  cruise with you again if the price was right.

old ship well kept
sometimes very good sometimes terrible
Children's Programs N/A
Soufriere, St. Lucia
Bridgetown, Barbados
good place to explore
Fort-De-France, Martinique
expensive not as much fun
Basseterre, St. Kitts
shopping fun
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
butterfly farm was wonerful
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
nice beach

Don't go to the Marnier's meals