some good some ba

Noordam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

11 Night Southern Caribbean Wayfarer (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 04, 2014
Cabin Type: Suite

The cabin was great, bathroom with two sinks and a tub and shower! The cabin service was not as efficient as previously; the cabin stewards had too many people to work for. The bar service was terrible! I had to go to the bar to order our drinks after waiting 20 minutes then after another 20 minutes I went up and got my husbands drinks-- another 15 minutes I went and got my drinks. The only time we saw the waiter was when he brought the bill. why did we pay a service charge for that? The food sometimes very good sometimes very poor. The Mariners lunch was really poor. Food took over an hour and then they sent to wrong order to the room. Instead of these tedious meals why don't you give internet time, like Princess. The entertainment was adequate.

Overall OK. I would  cruise with you again if the price was right.

sometimes very good sometimes terrible

N/A

adequate

N/A

variable

old ship well kept

excellent cabin

Don't go to the Marnier's meals

great place for departure
Fun place to explore
shopping was fun
good place to explore
expensive not as much fun
shopping fun