Noordam Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Bad choice

Sail Date: May 07, 2014

The service was tired and nervous as we started the cruise.  They calmed and were friendlier as time went on. Generally they tried their best to please. I really liked the dinner servers.

We had a problem with plumbing in our cabin bathroom.  3 times.  Tried to let it go, but they were discouraging incidents when we were to be having the vacation of a life time. They took care of it promptly.

The decor was a bit tired.  The room was dated.

Finally at end of trip I bought a photo and paid for it.  I have never received it,  and I have contacted the picture people and the cruise line.  If they cant deliver my picture I would have liked a refund.

I had a previous good experience on the Holland America but this time i felt I made a bad choice.

Servers were excellent
tired and needed updating
Children's Programs NA
Onboard Activities hardly on ship as we stopped so much.
Loved the Mediterranean

The lido had the best omelet I have eaten.