Bad choice

Noordam Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

11 Night Mediterranean Explorer (Rome To Barcelona)
Sail Date: May 07, 2014
Ship: Noordam

The service was tired and nervous as we started the cruise.  They calmed and were friendlier as time went on. Generally they tried their best to please. I really liked the dinner servers.

We had a problem with plumbing in our cabin bathroom.  3 times.  Tried to let it go, but they were discouraging incidents when we were to be having the vacation of a life time. They took care of it promptly.

The decor was a bit tired.  The room was dated.

Finally at end of trip I bought a photo and paid for it.  I have never received it,  and I have contacted the picture people and the cruise line.  If they cant deliver my picture I would have liked a refund.

I had a previous good experience on the Holland America but this time i felt I made a bad choice.

Servers were excellent

hardly on ship as we stopped so much.

NA

tired and needed updating

The lido had the best omelet I have eaten.

cancelled for weather.