Noordam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

SUPERB CRUISE

Sail Date: May 20, 2007

The cleanliness of the ship was very noticeable 24/7. Though the cleaning agents were overwhelming at times, it was still great to see. I would highly recommend Ms. Noordam. We are first time Holland America cruisers. Previously we cruised with Royal Carribean and they pale in comparison to Holland. We are looking forward to travelling with you again.

Pros: FOOD

Cons: That our luggage was left out in the rain at the Seattle Airport. I located our luggage from a window in the eating area. It was easy to spot it was Diane Von Furstenberg's Hearts Collection. No one else on board had. Though the luggage was very very damp when it was delivered to our room, it di

Recommends Noordam? Yes!

Absolutely incredible food! Again, we've only been on one other cruise ship - Royal Carribean and I didn't gain 1 lb. However, I gained a whopping 5 lbs. on Holland. And, I didn't mind a bit. I've already lost the 5 lbs. though!!!
Sitka, Alaska
We thoroughly enjoyed Sitka. It was our favorite city because it was so quaint. We saw seals, bald eagles and otters from the tenders. Incredible experience.
Juneau, Alaska
The highlight of the trip for me was the helicopter ride over the glaciers and landing and being able to walk around.
Victoria, British Columbia
Wasn't enough time on land.
Ketchikan, Alaska