Gorgeous Ship

Nieuw Amsterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage (Vancouver Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 06, 2016
Cabin Type: Suite

This was my first cruise on Holland America ... I give it a 10 ! The ship was in fantastic shape with beautiful draperies and lush fabrics all over the ship ... The food was presented beautifully and was quite delicious ...I stayed in a Neptune suite number 7049 and it's worth the money !!!The room was quite large with many closets  and a beautiful spacious patio! The concierge suite was especially nice  at 7 AM  where we had cappuccino and croissant's every morning before breakfast at 9 AM ... I never felt crowded ever on the ship wherever we went there were very few people because the ship is so large...on a scale of 1 to 10 I give Holland America a 10.... I'm already planning my next cruise on Holland America !!!!!!!!!!

Perfect!!

Book a Neptune Suite their large with lots of closets and a concierge suite comes with it !

Stay near the water!