Update the room!

Nieuw Amsterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage (Vancouver Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 14, 2016
Ship: Nieuw Amsterdam
Cabin Type: Suite

We had the best time! However, the cosmetic side of the suite, was unacceptable! Torn wallpaper, shower head, looks as if it had never been cleaned. After repeated requests, I was given a New one. The Middle Eastern server in the Pinnacle, is Racist and Rude. Several guests founded him disturbing! The gentlemen working in the observation area, never acknowledged us. After speaking to the mgr about the issue, his concern was; can I get you something now. No apology given! I feel as though, I didn't get what I paid for since my suite had hole in the wallpaper and was torn. The maintenance guy had to come and unstop my toilet 3 times, spilling water from the toilet on the floor and leaving it. Never asking for anyone to clean it up. 3 times this happened. How disgusting!! Internet was horrible! It kept bumping me off... At least 100 times. If my cell bill gets charged, I expect Holland America to pay.

I was told there was only one menu in the Manhattan restaurant

BB King Band was Excellent! Cass and April put on a show.

Careen, Kristine, Ricky and Kadeak was wonderful

I have pictures of the wallpaper and shower! How disgusting!

Beautiful Views! Small issues that can be fixed in seconds.

Ship needs to stay longer

Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska