Nieuw Amsterdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

WONDERFUL TIME!

Sail Date: November 29, 2015

We had rough seas a couple of times where I had to go to the middle of the 3rd floor where the bobbing and swelling of the seas was more bearable than staying in my 6th floor cabin.

The crew was the nicest people who would ask if I needed anything. That impressed me. There were fewer children on this cruise. Less noise. The music was totally enjoyable around the swimming pool. No wet t-shirt or hard rock loud music. VERY ENJOYABLE!

Holland America impressed me very much! 10 STARS FOR SURE!

Cruise Photos

NICE ROOM!
Children's Programs I HAVE NO CHILDREN, NO COMMENT!

I requested a small table after the first evening. I was placed at a round 8 person table and it took too long to be served. I left after 2.5 hours, didn't wait for dessert to be served. The small 2-4 person table is perfect and I had very nice people to visit with. The staff did a great job.