Nieuw Amsterdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 01, 2015

All in all we did like the cruise.  We asked for a balcony & they were sold out; but I thought the lady said we could get a floor to ceiling window room.  Maybe I misunderstood but we just got a big picture window.  I will never go on another cruise without a balcony.  Also was surprised about the age of the people on the cruise.  The food was excellent - didn't care for the entertainment.  We did like the Island steel band (not sure if that is the correct name) that played one night.

We thought it had a ceiling to floor window, but it did not.