My first cruise!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Navigator of the Seas

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: February 20, 2018

Ship: Navigator of the Seas

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

Royal completely blew my mind on cruising. I'm now hooked for life, and loyal to Royal! After talking to other cruisers I'm almost scared to try other cruise lines as many say once you cruise Royal, you will be disappointed with the rest.

Embarkation

I think Miami was the perfect port for my first cruise! I had no idea what to expect and honestly didn't want to go. Had it not been for my mom's wedding this addiction would have never started!

Ship experiences

Again didn't know what to expect, but my first taste of cruise food was Wind Jammers. What can I say it's buffet food! But the MDR was the bomb! Loved it and couldn't believe the service!

Being my first cruise, I spent most of my time just exploring the ship and seeing what it had to offer. Literally something for everyone!

I didn't do much for the entertainment. Most of my time was spent by the pool listening to the band and watching movies in the evening

Literary blowing away by the service. Our room attendant was great! My nephew who I had custody of forgot his swim trunks in his checked luggage and our room attendant found him and got him a pair that fit him perfect!

My first cabin was an interior. I thought it was kind of small but again my first cruise I didn't know what to expect.

Ship tip

This is a great first ship! Not so big that you can't take explore it in 5 days, Don't try to do it all right away, you will wear yourself out! Take your time enjoy what it has to offer.

Disembarkation

Seem like it took forever to get off the ship. Very unorganized people kept cutting in line.