Quick and Easy Girls Trip

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Navigator of the Seas

3 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: September 27, 2019

Ship: Navigator of the Seas

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 7307

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

This was my very first cruise so I wasn't sure how I would like it. That is why we picked a short one. The ship was really nice and full of activities. There were just times that it seemed really crowded on board and that is not my favorite.

Embarkation

By downloading the app, checking in online, we were able to have expedited check in. The process was really easy.

Ship experiences

Dinner was excellent every night in the main dining room. We did not feel the need to spend extra money for the specialty restaurants. Buffets were also good, but really crowded.

The adult pool was a bit small. Bingo was $37!!! The casino, karaoke and games were fun. The fitness center was really nice.

Loved the live music at the pool. The '70s and '80s parties were fun, just crowded on the promenade. The ventriloquist was hilarious.

Pretty attentive staff.

Everything was very clean and well kept.

We liked the window to the interior promenade. It was quiet and I felt like we had enough space.

Ship tip

Pack your swimsuit in your bag/purse so you can go to the pool immediately and not wait on your luggage to be delivered.

Ports of call

Miami, Florida

Perfect Day At Coco Cay, Bahamas

We just visited the beach, had lunch and got in the water. The swim up bar at the pool was packed and we didn't visit the water park

We did a boat and bus tour through Priceline. We really enjoyed the people who gave the tour.

Disembarkation