Choose another cruise line !

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Navigator of the Seas

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: November 27, 2016

Ship: Navigator of the Seas

Cabin Type: Suite

Review Summary

Mom has liked Royal Caribbean in the past - it's a older crowd (she is 82) and she feels more comfortable.  We had problems after problems.  The guy at the desk told me 2 things about WIFI that was WRONG and they keep telling me to call Verizon.  It's their fault.
Horrible customer service - paid for WIFI and it does NOT include calls or text - just data. So many things went wrong. From having my 82 year old mom stand in the sun for 3 hours waiting to board, to a room that is in badly need of some repairs.  Our room had a wind tunnel noise and it took maintenance 2 days to get this fixed and kept us up for hours.  I bought souvenir T Shirts ( NOT from this itinerary mind you!_)  and they all shrunk !  So many things went wrong. The mattress was hard. There was a black ring around the toilet, no tissue in bathroom. Food choices were bland.  Try another cruise line.

Ship Experiences

Ports Of Call

Miami, Florida

Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Philipsburg, St. Maarten

Traveler Photos

yucky old picture no tissue black ring in toilet the roof was falling down