Worst cruise ever

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

12 Night Northern Delights (Southampton Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 28, 2016
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

Held an extra day in Russia  due to bad weather which is totally understandable.. But that's where things went bad.. Captain decided to skip Bruges and head for Helsinki only.. He didn't tell us that choice was only made because of a staff transfer that had been scheduled for there.. He then informed us we would have to be all aboard by 2 pm. Only on the way to port did we learn that this was brought forward to 12 pm but last bus was leaving Helsinki at 11 am .. We got 3 hours so he could collect staff from airport.!!!  Lost more time waiting for one of the acts that had to be collected in Helsinki.. A useless violinist. That arrived 40 mins later with his child..   We set sail and literally bombed it for 3 sailing days of speed and no air conditioning while eventually being told we were all going to miss our connecting flights.. Most passengers spent a day queuing at customer services trying to straighten out ongoing flight changes.. Indeed I have taken video footage on the second last day of long queues and only one staff on the counter..  Of course the Internet new voom system crashed and people were informed that they would have to use their own phones to contact travel agents or family's.. All at €2 a minute.. For my own part I wasn't too bad understanding what was happening. But did see more vulnerable guest getting the brush off from customer services.. This was a disgrace of a voyage and while we could not do anything about the weather the information and deceitfulness of Royal Caribbean was a disgrace .. The only thing they offered anyone was a letter for the travel insurance.. Kevin

I am waiting for someone to contact me as I have frozen my credit card.. I will pay what is due but not my inconvenience costs or wifi that was slow and then off for three days..

My email is answerswift@gmail.com and would love to hear from others on this cruise.. I saw one very complimentary review which makes me think Royal are posting good reviews here or else this guy was not on the same ship as us!!!