Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

cruise 6/6 to Canary Islands

Sail Date: June 06, 2016

I enjoy the gym, the healthful food options, and the enrichment lectures.  Nice as Diamond member to get free drinks between 5-8:30 pm.

lectures are important.  they are a major draw for me on a cruise.  would never take a repositioning cruise if no lectures.

noticed your cutting back on some things, eg chocolate on pillows.  that's not crucial.  the things above are.

would recommend the cruise to others.

cabin was fine.
Children's Programs not relevant; no kids on trip. grandchildren someday.
the healthy food options are crucial. if they weren't present, would choose a different cruise line. I mean fruits, vegetables, legumes, Indian food, breakfast yogurt.
Southampton (London), England didn't spend time there. but enrichment lecture led me to think next time we go out of Southampton, we will go early to see the city.
Funchal, Madeira
Tenerife, Canary Islands
loved the zoo with all the parrots & animal shows
Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Lanzarote, Canary Islands
loved the camel ride over lava
Vigo, Spain