Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic, Enjoyable- My First Cruise

Sail Date: January 17, 2016

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed the Navigator... Wonderful Dining Staff Julien and Bruno, delicious food, and nice Cabin Steward, Hylton. I would recommend the cruise in a heartbeat and go on this ship again.. The only negative thing is there isn't quite as much to do as there is on bigger, newer, more innovative ships. Overall, a great Experience!!

We had a Category D1 Superior Balcony, and it was wonderful
Port Everglades Terminal 29, was smooth embarking, but disembarkation was a joke... Took forever and very unorganized
Children's Programs We did not participate