Nice, but not as Nice as expected!!!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 17, 2016
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

This was my first time cruising with Royal Caribbean. I've heard so many good things about Royal Caribbean cruises, so I guess I had my hopes up high. The inside cabin was spacious. The food was tasty, but the Main Dining Room needed more of a variety. The staff were great. The entertainment crew was OK. The club played Techno music all night. I guess overall the cruise was alright.  The only issue I had was the fact that due to unforeseen circumstances, we were unable to dock in Labadee, Haiti. This gave us an additional day at sea which is not what we paid for.  To add insult, they refunded us $8 and some cents for not being able to go to Labadee. Really!!! I'm not sure if I would cruise with Royal Caribbean again, but if I do it will not be on Navigator of the Seas.

We were unable to dock there!!!