Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fun time , just little higher expectations.

Sail Date: April 02, 2016

It was really fun experience,it was our first family trip we were 13 of us.the kids had a great time ,lots of things to do .one suggestion I have is to have small stations where people can put there  dirty dishes and cups ,Especially by the pool area    And by the kids court I do not like to see many cups laying on the floor .

I felt wan not really cleaned. But also I'm really picky when it come to share bathrooms with thousands of people!!did not like the dark ,I believe molded ,clothes liner in the shower.
My kids did not wanted to leave the club . I have to say my kids are more outdoor little follows so I was really really surprised that they were giving me a hard time when I was picking them up from the club .
Lot of the crew seem to be not too thrilled of being there . I will like to thank once again Pam Pam , Rondier and Papa tall older guy at the windjammer "washi-washi" absolutely awesome people to brighten your day and stay.
was little disappointed that all restaurant closed at nine and 24 hour cafeteria had not to much of a selection and all of sandwiches had mayonnaise on them!!! Yes we could have ordered room service but I really didn't want our 10 people group to eat in the little stateroom.