good time.

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 02, 2016
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

The cruise was pretty good all around minus the disembarkation which was a mess. The second there was a problem an announcement should have been made explaining problem and directions to stay in cabin till number was called...it was mass confusion.

Milo was our server and yaxing was assistant server in the Sapphire Room.both were awesome and made our trip so much more enjoyable.

The ice skating show pretty good and the second comedian ( older white guy) was great. I heard the Beatles show was good but I was sick in my room so I didn't see it.

Didn't see kids for most the trip until the last day then they were out inmase and rudecand annoying.

Awesome...and Carmen was the best!