Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The mature crowd

Sail Date: November 14, 2015

The ship was full of mostly retired and elderly people. The night life closed down around midnight. I liked that we could take a bottle of wine aboard but I was disappointed about the water. However, once aboard I discovered that I could have brought bottled water. There was not a lot of picture taking and the prices was really high. The staff was really nice. I recommend this cruise if you are not looking for a busy night life.

The dining room was good but the dining on the 11 deck didn't have a lot of great choices