What happened to the cast away parties?

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 11, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

Although this cruise was great, there was never a party atmosphere when leaving port.  My husband and I always looked forward to visiting with others, listening to the band and enjoying a drink with others as we left port.  The bands were by the pool a very few limited times on a daily basis and then for very short durations and if you want a drink, then stand in line at the bar.  There would be only one or two servers walking the entire pool area.  Other than the disappointing cast offs from port, we had a great time.  it is a beautiful ship and the crew was all about making sure you had an awesome vacation.

Cabin was very clean and typical of most cruise ships. This was our first time to have an Interior cabin. The virtual balcony was fun, but more than that I loved how dark the cabin was when the Virtual Balcony and lights were turned off. It was great for a good night's sleep.

Loved the coffee shop on Level 5. At home, I typically drink Starbucks latte, but rather than stand in the Starbucks line on the ship, I drank the Seattle's Best in the coffee shop on Level 5. Watch for a fresh pot so it is hot and enjoy! Also grab a lemon tart!