nothing special

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 30, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

The ship was very and the crew was excellent, but there were a few things that I was not impressed with. I have cruised with Royal Caribbean three times before and I don't think that this cruise measured up to the previous three. For one thing the Lido deck cafeteria closed for three (3) hours in the afternoon especially after coming back from off ship excursions. Another thing was that the "tenor" of the ship was not as good as my previous cruises.

The room steward did his basic job well but did not do anything extra.

Adequate, but would like to have had a bath tub.