CRUISE REVIEW

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 30, 2015

I TOTALLY ENJOYED THE SHIP.  THE FOOD WAS NOT SO GOOD IN THE WINDJAMMER. I THINK THE MEAT COULD BE COOKED A LITTLE LONGER SOME MEAT THAT I RECEIVED WAS STILL WAY TO PINK FOR ME.  BACON NEED TO BE COOKED TO BE CRISPY.  I DO THINK THAT JOHNNY ROCKETS SHOULD BE FREE AND THAT THE SANDWICH PLACE SHOULD MAKE SANDWICHES TO BE MADE TO ORDER.   OTHER THAN THAT THE SERVICE AND SERVICE PEOPLE WERE VERY FRIENDLY.    OTHER THAN THAT EVERYTHING WAS FINE.

BED WAS A LITTLE HARD.