Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"Royal" indeed!

Sail Date: August 02, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Navigator of the Seas is truly a "Royal" ship.  Almost everything about my recent cruise was fabulous. Embarkation and Disembarkation was fast and easy.  Activities on board were fun and never ending.  The beauty of the ship was unbelievable and the service I received from the staff was some of the best I have ever had on Royal Caribbean Cruises.  Our junior suite was roomy and very comfortable.  I met new friends I now consider family.  I purchased the premium beverage package, which I consider worth the money because not only did I have access to all the alcoholic beverages I wanted, with exceptional twists by the staff,  but also all the water bottled water and soda I could drink with ease.  I got a massage from the spa, which was wonderful, but they try to pressure-sell you into purchasing their products, which are outrageously priced.  There were a few negatives, but nothing that I consider cruise spoilers.  One thing was the food breakfast in the Windjammer.   It was the very same thing every day.  Sure there was minimal variety, but it was the very same thing EVERY day.  I used room service for breakfast and had plenty of delicious choices from there on.  Also a few time I found extra gratuity had been placed on my account from my drink purchases, when I did not authorize them.  It was typically a time when the staff did not give me a receipt from a drink purchase I made.  Guest services staff always was ready to clear up any of these issues on my account.  My recommendation is to make sure you get a receipt each time you purchase anything and make sure it is correct before you sign it.  Also make sure you keep check of your account each day so you are sure about all the charges you receive.  Staff seems to have too much freedom to charge your account whenever they like.  As usual I found the casino not to be worth the time or money.  There are so many other entertainment choices that are amazing. I have used Royal Caribbean before and will definitely chose them over any other line for future cruises.  I highly recommend RCCL.

Cruise Photos

Disappointed in Windjammer breakfasts.

Always get a receipt when you purchase anything to make sure no extra charges are put onto your account. Always visit guest services if you have any issues as they are always willing to help make your trip enjoyable.