Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Great time

Sail Date: August 02, 2015

We had a great time on the cruise. Self serve yogurt is the best ever. We has fantastic waiters that spoiled us every night. We did the My Time dining and it worked well. In Cancun we went to Playa Mia and it was ok.  Probably wouldn't go back.  Didn't like buffet lunch at all.  Beach massage was awesome though.  In Belize we took the river cruise to the ancient ruins - great trip. In Routan we zip lined  didn't do the extreme because I'm afraid of heights but after I know I could have handled it.