Waste of Money with Royal Caribbean

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 01, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

My husband and I spent all the cash we got from our wedding to take a honeymoon cruise. Everyone told us that instead of going with Carnival, we needed to take Royal Caribbean, because it was a step up and much better. Don't get me wrong, the ship was nice, but our experience was not. My husband and I are in our 20's and we felt disrespected and pushed to the side due to our age. Our waiters were condescending at times and we never really got to know who they were. The last 3 nights at dinner, it took 10-15 minutes for them to even acknowledge us and to even get a glass of water. Royal Caribbean was constantly trying to sell you, what they call top of the line items, that were not top of the line items. The whole cruise was very "gimmicky" and we did not have fun at all. With 3 days left, we were wishing we could get off the boat and go home. This was a waste of money to us. This cruise would be recommended if you are an older couple as they were well respected on the ship. I wish we had gone with Carnival as my experiences with them have been amazing. Food for lunch was also not very good as most food was stale and cold. I would not recommend Royal Caribbean or the Navigator of the Seas.

This port was cancelled. Moved to Montego Bay.