Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Navigator of the Seas Jan 11-18

Sail Date: January 11, 2015

Had a great time on this cruise! MY SECOND ONE ON THE NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS! The staff is amazing and so friendly and helpful!  We especially enjoyed the trivia contests on board and the evening entertainment. And of course the food was the greatest!

Cruise Photos

Thierry in Beverages,
Alessandro in Trivia contests
Children's Programs n/a
Poolside entertainment was fun
2 out of 3 were great. Disappointed in snorkeling on the barrier reef
Could not hear on-ship announcements while in the room. Our speaker did not work. Need more plugs. Loved having a balcony and the shower was great! We did not have the curtain but did not need it.
Galveston, Texas
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Loved the Caribe Extreme Zip-lining! But the photographer was terrible!
Belize City, Belize
Sad that we had no time to go into the city after we snorkeled at the barrier reef, which was a huge disappointment. Very fe fish and limited time to snorkel without a huge group. We liked our guide a lot but it was really crowded and not much to see.
Swam with the dolphins! Was the highlight of my trip and l loved Chankanaab Park! I would definitely go here again!

You will need to bring multi-plugs or extension cords. I also travel with a small fan since I am used to ceiling fans. I kept getting turned around so an in-room ship map would be helpful! Pre-plan your on-shore excursions and book early. The best sold out early!